Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Socks for Christy

Feels so good to be "done". Almost a year ago Christy and I did a yarny package swap. I set up her package to contain "sock club kits". Each kit had yarn and a pattern associated with it. One kit just said "pattern to be designed". Well, it has taken me almost a year to come up with just the right pattern for Christy. Something I know she would love. I think I succeeded. Here it is:
Socks for Christy
-Sock is knit toe-up
-Knit in the round using magic loop method.
-Foot is worked over 65sts and leg 68sts.
-Fits my foot of 9.25” circumference at widest part, 10” foot lenght.
-Uses an unusual gusset and a stretchy bind off.
-Pattern is Charted.
-Leg can be knit shorter if desired, I enjoyed using the entire skein of yarn (for a change).
-Lots of FUN! and looks gorgeous on.


$3 USD
Downloadable pdf format.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are GOOD!!!!!!! These are going to be so fun.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous socks!

Trisha said...

You have become an amazing designer! Those are incredible!

Ann said...

The socks are gorgeous & that's a really creative design. Congrats!