Monday, January 14, 2008

Canal du Midi Done!

OK not a very good photo, but not my favorite pair of socks either, so deal with it. :-)
Pattern : Canal du Midi from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush
Yarn : Dream in Color Smooshy, Petal Shower
Needle : 1 2.25mm 40" circular by Hiya Hiya
Construction : Followed pattern.
But now I am stuck.....I don't know what project to start next. I have so many that I want to do, but don't know what I feel like doing. Weird! I am waiting for my Rockin' Sock Club kit, due to arrive toward the end of the month!!!! (my Christmas gift)

5 comments:

Cinnamonamon said...

Awesome Christmas present! I was *thisclose* to ordering one for myself for Christmas. I think your new socks are sweet; why aren't you in love with them?

E said...

I really like that pattern. I'll have to pick up that book.

Anonymous said...

Well I really like them - and I can see I'm not alone on KOTR along and Ravelry Sock Knitter's Anonymous!
They are beautiful, Linda!!

Anonymous said...

Wonerful sox.Watch out so I don't steel them !!!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you care for them? I like the pattern and the toe.