Monday, June 9, 2008

Just an interesting tidbit.

I don't know how many of you use Bloglines, but I do. On the feeds tab, where I have my blogs I like to read, there is a section on the bottom called "Additional Features". I usually just ignore extras, but today I felt like checking it out. I clicked on "Top 1000" and was flabergasted to see some knitters there. The Yarn Harlot made the top 50 and both WendyKnits and Grumperina are in the top 100. WOW that is pretty cool. I'm sure there are more, but I was just amazed to see that, I thought we knitters were in the minority.

2 comments:

Cinnamonamon said...

We rock, don't we? ;)

Anonymous said...

very cool socks and hat! I'd love to see them!!
I MIGHT be able to go for coffee in the morning, but I won't know until I drop Cam off - it is "Wacky Watermelon Day" and I'm supposed to help out, but if there are enough others helping out....???
I can't go Thurs/Fri.