Friday, June 13, 2008

NO! I'm not addicted!

I started knitting socks for the first time May of 2007. By the end of the year I had knit 21 pairs of socks. Now it is Mid June and I have already knit 21 pairs of socks. Oh my goodness!

I still feel I don't have enough, although I have given a good many away to my wonderful, deserving and appreciative Mother.

Do you think I can do another 21 before end of year? Summer is coming, and although socks are quite portable, I have kids that need entertaining.....hmmm how many museums, parks, beaches, playgrounds, pools can I knit at???

HANDKNIT SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here I come "Summer of Socks 2008"!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll find a way, I've knitted at a playground and the ice skating rink this week

Jill L said...

You are addicted and that's OK -- me too! Love all your socks!

Anonymous said...

21?! I'm impressed! I started knitting socks just before you did, and in a year I knit 4 pairs.

Linda said...

Thanks for all your encouragement! LOL! socks are great.

Ann said...

Wow-you are addicted but it's a good addiction as I am also an addict. I started 2 years ago & have not stopped knitting socks. Your socks are so lovely & I am looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for visiting my blog.