Saturday, April 11, 2009

What no socks?


Some of my friends have been worried that I may have replaced my knitting energy with bag making. But NO, I am still knitting socks. Is the matter of fact I currently have too many pairs on needles, which will tend to slow one down. I have, however, finished a pair of socks.


Pattern: Rogue Roses by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (the Yarn Harlot)
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts, Socks that Rock in Gertrude Skein, part of the March Rockin' Sock Club Kit.
Needles: US2 40" circular, 2 at once


Click on a photo and check out a closeup of those really cool rose buds!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That color is so odd. I think I really like it. I saw the little video and those rosebuds looked fun to knit. Those socks are fun.

Trisha said...

Wow, that pattern is gorgeous! I love seeing all your finished socks.

Ann said...

The socks look great! I think as die hard sock knitters we can never be without them. Happy sock knitting.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.