Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Knitting Knook

I forgot to mention. On my way back from NH we stopped at the Knitting Knook in Keene. A lovely yarn store, with wonderful people. We had such a blast (my 2 girls and I) chatting away in the store and perusing the yarn. I can't wait to go back there again. My girls bought more yarn than I did! Of course from the sale basket. They wanted a few skeins of $9 yarn, but I said "lets save it for next time". I did get my first ever skein of Noro Kureyon #102. It was on sale (I believe it is a discontinued color). I'm not sure what I will do with it yet, probably a scarf (something like this). I ordered a dark purple color to use as a constrasting color, we'll see, not a top priority.

Well, if you are passing through Keene, NH, stop in at the Knitting Knook and visit.

No comments: