Lets call this "Simply Red".
This one will take me MONTHS to make. But I think it will be gorgeous. *fingers crossed*. I am using Karabella Vintage Cotton at 26 sts/ 4" with a US3 circular needle. Pattern is Knitting Pure & Simple # 9726 "Neckdown Pullover Tunic". Converted to accomodate the different gauge. The interesting part has been the row gauge. I have converted stitch gauge before and had no issues, but when I started this pattern it was evident immediately (about 10 rows in) that it was not going to work. So I frogged it and instead of increasing every other row, I am increasing every 4th row. This seems to be working much better. Since the pattern does not give a row gauge, I am going by guesswork and crossed fingers that it will work. I am hoping that when I get to the point of dividing for the sleeves, I should be able to tell if I did right or not.